EEX9.2: Cash Advance has Incorrect Balance when Cash Advance Applied to Multiple Expense Reports
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Balance in Cash Advance and cannot Reconcile
1) Create a cash advance and pay the advance. Amount $100.00
2) Create an expense report and apply a portion of the advance. (Expense report amounts $75.00 and applies 75.00 of the advance to the report)
3) Submit the report
4) Select Withdraw the Report pushbutton (result will be expense report is withdrawn)
5) Create a second expense report in the amount of $25.00 and apply the remaining cash advance balance of $25.00
6) Submit the second expense report.
7) As the first approver approve the second expense report
8) As the second level approval reassign the second expense report to another approver
9) As the reassigned approver send the second expense report back to the employee.
10) Go to the first expense report (ER1 that was withdrawn)
11) While ER1 is open by the user, Auditor logs in to delete the cash advance amount attached to ER2
12) Go to the ER1 add a new line to the report in the amount of $25.00, select Apply View Cash Advance and select Go. (note had already applied $75.00 of the advance to this report)
13) Apply remaining balance of the cash advance $25.00 to the first report. Click OK
Expected Result: Cash Advance balances to be accurate
Actual Resul: Cash Advance balances are inaccurate.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms