Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error after applying changes on voucher
When we remove a purchase order from a voucher and change the status in Match Action we get an error when saving the page:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Voucher has been matched, associated with the wrong purchase order and receipt.
Remove the purchase order from this voucher.
2. Unmatch the voucher, = use the Match Workbench to Undo matching.
3. Now Match Status is Ready , to perform the actions needed.
4. Navigate to the tab Invoice Information:
5. To remove the purchase order from the voucher you must delete the line from voucher and add a new line.
6. No purchase order or receipt are associated with this line.
7. Change the Status to be Matched into Not Applicable.
8. Now all changes have been made and save the page.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member restartEnabled. (180,236) VOUCHER.VCHR_APPRVL_FLG.SaveEdit PCPC:3302 Statement:60
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms