Project Manager Check Box Incorrect On Project Team Page When Multiple Schedules Involved For An Ex Project Manager
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Project Manager Check box incorrectly checked on Project Team page when multiple schedules involved.
Project Manager check box on the Project Team summary page should be correctly displayed as per the schedule as documented in peoplebooks
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. No Program Management Installed
2. Create a Project - Start date 01/01/2015 and end date 12/31/2017
3. Add a Project Team Memeber KU0042.
a. SR DEVELOPER - 01/25/2015 through 08/25/2015
b. PROJECT MANAGER - 01/25/2016 through 08/25/2016 with Project Manager check box checked
4. Review the Project Team page.
5. Observe that the KU0042 is displayed with start and end date as 01/25/2015 through 08/25/2015 and with Project Manager checked.
As per peoplebooks this is incorrect. The way it is supposed to display is
KU0042 with start and end date as 01/25/2015 through 08/25/2015 and with Project manager unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms