Elastic Search - ePerformance Results Writer Not Providing Any Search Results
(Doc ID 2285380.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
Elastic Search - ePerformance Results Writer not Providing any Search Results
Using Elastic Search HC_EP_WRITER_COMP and HC_EP_WRITER_SUBCOMP Search Indexes have been Deployed; however when User is in ePerformance and clicking on Results Writer to Retrieve Additional text for Competency and Sub Competency criteria, No Results are Returned.
When the Report Writer Tool is used and the HC_EP_WRITER_SUBCOMP table has data in it, then Data Should be Returned when a Competency is Searched for.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add sub competency to 0100
2. Update the Advisor Tools Report Writer with the Competency and Sub-competency
3. Run a Full Index against HC_EP_WRITER_COMP and HC_EP_WRITER_SUBCOMP
4. Use Search Test Page to Verify if data is in the Table
5. Verify the Results
6. Select a Performance Document for a Current Employee
7. Click on Writing Tool
8. Click on the Field Find Additional content Results Writer
9. Enter the Competency to Search for 'Abstract Thinking'
10. Click on Search, note no data is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document