Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Dunning
When attempting to generate dunning letter,
the following error occurs.
“Changes Conflict with another data item (18,5)”.
Message Log of the AR_DUNNING Process displays wrong Customer id
Steps To Replicate
- Go to Accounts Receivable > Customer Accounts > Item Information > Item List
- Item List displays the items open for the customer referenced in the search. Items are selected and 'Generate A Dunning Letter¿ is selected for the Item Action and clicked the Go button.
- Message displays that the Dunning Letter Extract request is successful.
- Clicked OK and an warning message displayed "Changes Conflict with another data item (18,5)".
- Go to message log of AR_DUNNING Process, you will see another customer id has been chosen.
- Navigate to Report Manager to retrieve the Dunning Letter pdf file. Its a blank pdf.
- Go to Accounts Receivable > Customer Interactions > Dunning Letters > Print Letter, select the dunning number , its missing in OSS replication, however in customer replication, they are managing to put the dunning number but incorrect dunning letter is getting printed with wrong data. Its selecting the old customer id.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms