EEX 9.2: On Fluid, Personal Wallet Item Brought Into Expense Report is Not Marked as Personal.
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
When a user creates a wallet entry on fluid with the “Personal Expense” marked as “Yes”, and imports the entry into a new expense report the expense line has a “Personal Expense” marked as “No”.
On Fluid: Wallet Entry Set as Personal Expense Does Not Copy into New Report as Personal Expense
When a wallet entry with the Personal Expense marked as “Yes”, it should copy over as a personal expense when imported into a new report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to Recreate
1. Click Expenses tile
2. Click My Wallet tile
3. Click Add button
4. Populate the Date, Expense Type, Payment, and Amount fields
5. Click the icon for Personal Expense to change it to “Yes”
6. Click Save button
7. Go back to the Fluid Home page, and click Expenses tile
8. Click Create Expense Report tile
9. Populate the Business Purpose and Description fields
10. Click Add from My Wallet
11. Select the Wallet Entry you created as a Personal Expense
12. Click Import button
13. Select the expense line pulled in from My Wallet into the new report
14. Expense line is NOT marked as a Personal Expense. This did not copy over when the wallet entry was imported.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, personal expenses created in my wallet fluid are not being marked as personal expenses in the report and can be reimbursed by mistake.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms