CHANGES ON ENCUMBRANCE JOURNAL ARE NOT REFLECTED ON PC
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the first running of PC_GL_TO_PC, the journal details appear in project costing, and the PC_DISTRIB_FLAG on PS_JRNL_LN = 'D'.
When modifying the amount and re-editing and budget checking, the PC_DISTRIB_FLAG remains as "D", and that change is not interfaced to PC. When deleting a line, the deleted line is not removed from PC.
1. Create a project and an activity.
2. Create an encumbrance journal.
3. Run Edit Journal Process. Journal Status and Budget Status become Valid-Valid.
4. Run PC_GL_TO_PC. PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is updated to D on PS_JRNL_LN and the transaction is created in PC.
5. Change amount on journal lines and save the page.
6. Run Edit Journal Process. Journal Status and Budget Status become Valid-Valid. The amount is updating on on PS_JRNL_LN but PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is still D.
7. Run PC_GL_TO_PC. It is not picking up any row as PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is D and is not updating the amount in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms