E-PORTAL : Function onReadyState Error in PIH Content Management
(Doc ID 2285745.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Function onReadyState' Error is showed in PIH Content Management
Function 'onReadyState'Error: Blocked a frame with origin "webservername" from accessing a cross-origin frame - > Chrome
Function 'onReadyState' Error: Permission denied to access property "bLocalModal" -> Firefox
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Content Management -> Mange Content > Browse Folders. Click one of the folders.
2. Click ‘Add Content’ and choose ‘File Attachment‘ from the dropdown list.
3. Fill-up the required fields and choose a file to upload.
4. Check-in (Check In) the attachment, then goes back to the previous folder.
5. After clicking ‘Add Content’ again, an error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document