Entering Comments To A Denied Requisition Not Triggering Workflow
(Doc ID 2285794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
In release 9.2 when entering a comment to a denied requisition line, system will not re-trigger the workflow again.
However in release 9.1 the workflow is re-triggering again.-
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Requester.
2) Create a Req which triggers the Req to a Manager Approval. Req in Pending status
3) Login as Approver. Navigate to Worklist,
4) Click on hyperlink of the Requisition to navigate to Req Approval.
5) Enter Denial comments and click on Deny button.
6) Login as Requester. Navigate to Manage Requisition Page.
7) Enter the Requisition in Edit mode.
8) Enter Comments at the Line Level. And click on the Save & Submit button.
9) Requisition will be in Denied status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document