Direct Connect Requisitions With Deleted Lines Is Dispatched With The Wrong Item ID
(Doc ID 2285807.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
Direct Connect requisition that have deleted lines are having the corresponding PO's dispatched with the wrong item id's
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new direct connect req with an unauthorized item on the req.
2. Try to submit the req and you should get an unauthorized error.
3. Delete the unauthorized row.
4. Save and submit the req
5. Source it to a PO
6. Dispatch the PO.
7. Review the dispatch PO item details.
Issue could also be replicated as below will get resolved per solution per this KM
1. Select two items from Punchout Vendor
2. Update distribution on one requisition row to create a combo edit error
3. Save requisition. Error message is generated
4. Delete required requisition row and fix combo error
5. Save requisition. Record has two lines with deleted line showing a line No. of 1. The required line which is saved on REQ_LINE is shown as Line 0 on PV_REQ_LN_XREF.
It seems that if an error message appears, it also causes the LINE_NBR = 0 issue to occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document