Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records, Activity Management
SQL Error in BATCH ACTIVITY GENERATOR page
When navigating to the Batch Activity Generator page or Individual Activity manager in Spanish, the page opens but displays SQL error.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the database after selecting Spanish language.
2. Navigate to Curriculum Management > Activity Management > Organize and Manage > Batch Activity Generator
3. Error is displayed
4. Log out, log into same database in English. Navigate to the same page and note no error is generated.
5. Log into the same database again in Spanish language
6. Navigate to Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > Individual Activity Manager for an EMPLID
7. Note the same error message is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms