Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple issues observed with Activity ID, category and subcategory CFs on Fluid TR.
1. Enable PC Integration Status Control on PC Installation options.
2. Enforce team option for PC BU ‘Project and Activity Team’
3. PC BU Definition – Category / Subcategory edit option set to Related.
4. Program Mgmt BU Option –
Project Charging Level-
Activity Costing Level - 1
Charging Level for Time Report -
All Detail Activities
1. Create a new Project Definition for BU US001, ensure that the Program Management options are inherited from the PM BU Option setup.
2. Allocate KU0042 to the project.
3. Create 4 Activities for the project - ACT1, ACT2, ACT3 AND ACT4.
4. Make ACT2 and ACT4 as detail activities, as a result 1st and 3rd lines will become summary lines. ACT2 will be ACT1's child and ACT4 of ACT3. Use the indent icon.
5. Allocate KU0042 to ACT4 activity.
6. Create a Time Report in classic mode and select PC BU US001.
7. Select Project values from lookup.
8. Perform step 6 and 7 on Fluid TR.
9. Click on Activities dropdown on fluid TR.
10. Remove enforce team option from PC BU options so as to enable the user to select project on classic TR.
11. On Classic TR, select the project to which user was allocated.
12. Click on activity lookup.
13. Click on Details button on Fluid TR.
14. Check values in category and sub category dropdowns on fluid.
After Step 7&8:
No project in project id prompt in Classic TR / Project can be selected in fluid
After Step 9:
All activities visible to user on Fluid TR, Only user’s activities should be listed here since the enforce team option is enabled.
After Step 12:
Detail activities are listed in the prompt as the Charging Level for Time Reports option is set to All Detail Activities
But on the Fluid TR page, summary (parent) activities are populated in the dropdown.
Repeated values in Category and Sub Category Dropdowns on fluid TR.
Activity, category and subcategory field values should work properly on fluid as well as classic with all the options enforced by other products.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms