ETL92: Under Fluid User Is Unable To See Details Displayed Like Plan Type When Viewing Leave Details
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when user is in Fluid and reports leave time, the user is unable to see details displayed like plan type when viewing details as seen in classic mode.
Steps to Recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Fluid Click on Time tile under ESS
2. Click on Report Time - 8 hour Vacation on current day and submit
3. View Details - Note: User unable to see details displayed like plan type when viewing details as seen in classic mode.
4. Navigate to Classic Mode – Pull up Timesheet - Leave/Compensatory Time tab
5. Click on View Detail icon - user sees plan type details for the reported leave.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms