FLUID/ MOBILE "Advanced Search" Changes Item Value to Datetimestamp Value in DB2 Environment
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When utilizing Mobile/ Fluid "Advanced Search" while creating an ePro Requisition in a DB2LUW environment, INV_ITEM_ID is seen as a date and applying a datetimestamp format to it.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log into DB2LUW environment
2. Configure system for Fluid/ Mobile navigation
3. In Advanced Item Search > Description enter a portion of item description
4. Get error message: 'A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details'
5. When reviewing the trace, find that datetime is being substituted into an INV_ITEM_ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms