E-PORTAL: Related Action Positioned Incorrectly on The Grid in Peopletools 8.55
(Doc ID 2286481.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55.12 version, Portal Technology
Related Actions aligned to center though related action is on top right of grid on Search Applicant page.
Related Actions should appear just adjacent or underneath to Actions Button on Grid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS 9.2 and Navigate to 'Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applicant'
2. Click on Search Applicants. Click on any Actions link appearing at the right.
3. Related Actions appears at the correct position on page on grid.
4. Reduce the size of the page or restore the browser, so that scroll appear.
5. Click on related actions and action will be displaced and positioned far away at any random location.
This behavior appear when scrolls exist on page or page is not completely appearing on the window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document