Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank Statement Import does not work when multiple rows in run control.
1. Load two (2) MT940 files from the Import Bank Statements.
2. Upload a first file in a newly created bank directory.
3. Upload a second file in a newly created bank Directory.
4. Fill in Bank Statement Import Run control parameters (Navigation: Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statements, to read both files AND press on "Run"
5. Show that TR_BSP_LOAD ends in Warning:
Account 14050371 does not exist for Bank 121108250.Statement has been uploaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms