ECM: IBAN Format For Unit Arab Emirates Causes Error When Saving A 12 Digit Account Starting With 0
(Doc ID 2286522.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IBAN format for Unit Arab Emirates causes error when saving a 12 digit account starting with 0.
- Create IBAN format for ARE (United Arab Emirates) using https://www.swift.com/standards/data-standards/iban;
- Generate IBAN using http://www.hsbc.ae/1/2/common/iban-generator;
- For the Account starting with zero - Bank account: 012345678901 and IBAN generated: AE630200000012345678901;
- For the Account not starting with zero - Bank account: 123456789012 and IBAN generated: AE470200000123456789012
- Bank Information was added under Banking/ Banks and Branches/ Bank Information;
- Bank Branch Information was also added under Banking/ Banks and Branches/ Bank Branch Information;
- Go and create External Bank Account under Banking/ Bank Accounts/ External Accounts
- When it was used the account number starting with zero - when saving the page, an error is generated "IBAN does not match these fields: Bank Account # (9450, 220) "
- While when it was used the account number not starting with zero, If system tries to pad number with zero’s remove leading zero’s, then the Page save successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document