PC_AR_TO_PC Not Populating FISCAL_YEAR/ACCOUNTING_PERIOD Fields In PROJ_RESOURCE For Direct Journal Entries Transactions
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
PC_AR_TO_PC doesn't carry FISCAL_YEAR/ACCOUNTING period for direct journal entries
When pulling AR lines for direct journal entries, PC_AR_TO_PC doesn't populate FISCAL_YEAR and ACCOUNTING_PERIOD in PROJ_RESOURCE. It should do the same like for RAD Item lines.
After reviewing the code, we noticed FISCAL_YEAR and ACCOUNTING_PERIOD fields are missed in PC_AR_PAY_TAO.
PC_AR_TO_PC should carry FISCAL_YEAR/ACCOUNTING_PERIOD fields for direct journal entries from AR to PC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Deposit for direct journal, Create direct journal accounting entries with PC Chart Fields
2) Complete the direct journal/budget check/JGEN (edit and post). Note the journal/fiscal year/accounting period are populated in PS_PAY_MISC_DST table. In the test they are populated as AR00000837 / 2015 / 5
3) Run PC_AR_TO_PC to get the direct deposit information from AR to PC
4) Run SELECT FISCAL_YEAR, ACCOUNTING_PERIOD, JOURNAL_ID FROM PS_PROJ_RESOURCE WHERE DEPOSIT_ID FROM #1.
5) Notice that FISCAL_YEAR, ACCOUNTING_PERIOD fields are 0 but journal AR00000837 information is populated correctly in PROJ_RESOURCE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms