Saved Message Appears While Clicking Go To Row Button
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click "Go To Row" button, the following is observed:
Steps to Replicate:
1) Login to PeopleSoft System
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration> Job Information > Job Data
3) Select Any Employee with more than 2 job rows
4) Without editing anything in the current row, click on the Go To Row button
5) Select any other row number
6) The system takes you to the row number entered.
7) Use Go to Button to move to any other Row after making some change in the current row
8) Save message should not appear when traversing between the rows.
9) Add/Delete a new Row and repeat the same test.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms