EAP: Payment Request update error when Chartfield Security is enabled -- SQL error in Exec. (2,280) FUNCLIB_FS.EDIT_CHARTFIELD.FieldFormula
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dynamic Edit Tables are configured, and Chartfield Security is setup with the Secure Field of Account for Payables.
Select a Payment Request to be updated. When on the Summary Information page displays, keep on clicking the Next button until the Invoice Details is displayed. Click Next again and an error occurs.
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) FUNCLIB_FS.EDIT_CHARTFIELD.FieldFormula Name:edit_chartfield PCPCL2887 Statement:24
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > Configure > Dynamic Edit Tables
2. Verify the Chartfield Edit tables are setup
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Secure Chartfield Options
4. Set up the the Chartfield Security for Account for Source Product = Payables
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Payment Request > Payment Request Center
6. Under Requests, click the Pencil to Update and Edit an existing Payment Request
7. Click Next to display Supplier Information
8. Click Next to display Invoice Details
9. Click Next to display Review and Submit
10. Above errors occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms