EAP: Unable To Save Single Payment Voucher Having Vendor Country Code Of SWE
(Doc ID 2286964.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Update Profile page, when country is set to SWE (Sweden) , the postcode is not accepted and an error message is triggered:
SetDisplayFormat: Record '' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) FUNCLIB_GBL.COUNTRY.FieldFormula Name:postal_disp PCPC:120119 Statement:2311
Called from:ADDRESS_SBR.POSTAL.SaveEdit Statement:5
The specified record was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
1. Create single payment supplier
2. Swedish supplier create as single payment supplier.
3.Trying to create Single Payment Voucher with country code SWE.
4. Not getting any error while trying to save the voucher.
5. Voucher saved successfully with country code SWE.
6. But while we give Postal and try to save it then throws “not found record in scroll level”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document