ExcelUploadForVoucher Loads Data A Second Time Even Though The User click "X"s Out Of The Dialog Box
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ExcelUploadForVoucher loads data a second time even though the user clicks "X"s to get out of the dialog box.
If the user clicks “Generate XML and Post” a second time, the data gets loaded anyway even when the user clicks "X" on the login dialog box.
Expect no vouchers loaded when the user cancels the submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the ExcelUploadForVoucher template to load a voucher. Click “Generate XML and Post”.
2. When the login page appears, enter login info.
3. When the dialog box appears, save the xml file.
4. Click “Generate XML and Post” again.
5. When the login box appears click “X” to close it. The dialog to save the XML file comes up anyway.
6. Click Cancel. (note, the user did not even enter login credentials).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms