PER032.SQR Passport/Visa Expiration Audit Report Does Not Complete due to MSSQL Error
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
PER032.SQR Report does not Complete due to MSSQL Error
SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 207 in cursor 2:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Emplid'.
(SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 11501 in cursor 2:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The batch could not be Analyzed because of Compile Errors.
Error on line 191:
(SQR 3716) Error in SQL statement.
Errors were found in the Program File.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
Workaround: Correct case Sensitive Code Line in SQR to allow the Report to run on Microsoft SQL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Citizenship > Passport/Visa Expiration Audit Report
2. Search for Run Control ID or Add a New Value and set up a new Run Control ID
3. Click Run on Run Control Page
4. Click OK on the Process Scheduler Request
5. Process ends with an Error
6. View log file (.out file) for Error Message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms