After Printing an Application Details Report that Includes a PDF Resume, Overlapping Text Occurs
(Doc ID 2287391.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A PDF resume created using the Font Type:TrueType, Encoding: Roman font "AvenirNextCondensed-Medium" appears with overlapping text when viewed through the "Print Application Details" button for an application. This issue may also appear for other, non-CID type fonts, so it is distinct from the issue reported in <Doc ID 2213796.1>.
The PDF can be viewed normally with intact text and formatting when opened directly as an attachment from the application page. It is expected that the resume should also be seen with correct formatting when viewed through the "Print Application Details" option.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Open any Job opening with an applicant at Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2. For an applicant without a resume, click Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Edit Application Details
3. Under Resume Attachment, attach a PDF file that includes the specified font
4. Save the page
5. Click Return
6. Click the print button
7. Select the checkbox for resume and "exclude sections with no content available"
8. Click Generate Report
9. Overlapping text is observed for Resume portion of report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document