Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML Tags showing up in Change Password and Update/Reset Password pages in Fluid Candidate Gateway in Peopletools 8.55.17 and above
Replication steps :
1. Login to PeopleSoft HCM PIA (Peopletools 8.55.17 and above) as PS/PS.
2. Go to Set Up HCM - Product Related Recruiting - Candidate Gateway - Password Controls.
3. Ensure that “Enabled” is checked. Press Save (Press Ok for the message you receive).
4. Go to External Careers and register as an external applicant.
5. Click on “My Account Information”.
6. Click on “Change Password”.
7. In the modal window that opens up, you will notice “HTML” tags instead of numbering.
8. Same issue surfaces when a user is prompted to Update/Reset Password by system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms