EAP: Supplier Addresses are not Refreshing immediately after making a change
(Doc ID 2287651.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier > Summary page and Supplier > Address page are not refreshing right away when changes are made to the Supplier.
1. Open an existing Supplier (in Correct History mode)
2. Go to the Address tab > Add a new Effective Dated row (Address ID 2) > Mark Inactive > Set Address Type to Other
3. Add a new Address Type row
4. Go to the Location tab > Add a new Effective Dated row
5. Click on the Payables hyperlink and change the Remit Address to 2
6. Click on the Summary tab (Address is not updated)
7. Click Save (Address is not updated)
8. Re-display the Supplier again (Address is updated)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!