Ship To Field Does Not Change While Editing Requisition
(Doc ID 2287714.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship to field does not change, while editing requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ePro - Administer Procurement - Maintain System Users and Roles - Assign Role Action to Roles
2. Transaction - Requisitions - ePro Requester
3. Role Action Category - REQACS - ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY - disable
5. Navigate to ePro - Requisitions - Requisition Settings
6. Change SHIP_TO (From US001 to something like US008)
8. Create an ePro Requisition (SPECIAL REQUEST)
9. Add to Cart
10. Check out
11. Check the Link Details and you will notice that the SHIP_TO is populated with US001 INSTEAD of US008
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document