Issue With Initialize Contract On Update Contracts Belgium Specific fields not populated
(Doc ID 2288150.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you select 'Contract Template ID' and click 'Initialize contract' on 'Contract Status/Content' tab; under 'Contract Type/Clauses' tab , 'Contract
Type' gets populated but Belgium specific fields are not populated and they become non-editable .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts
- Select an employee with Regulatory region as 'BEL' and contract already defined with Contract Type as '00'
- Navigate to Contract type/Clauses, below image is what you would see (no issues here). Step2: Now navigate to 'ContractStatus/Content' tab, click on 'Correct History' button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose 'Contract template' that was been created for testing and click 'Initiate Contract '
- Navigate to Contract type/Clauses
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document