E-PN: Accessibility Mode on Fluid Menu Does Not Show Push Notification Count, Classic Menu Shows Count
(Doc ID 2288657.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTools 8.55.13, Push Notification
Environment: Demo Reproduction
1. When Fluid Menu is accessed without ‘Enable Accessibility Mode, the Push Notification Count shows correctly.
2. When Fluid Menu is accessed with ‘Enable Accessibility Mode, the Push Notification Count does NOT show any value.
3. When Classic Menu is accessed with ‘Enable Accessibility Mode’, the Push Notification Count does show.
Expectation is that the Notification Count should show correctly in Fluid Menu as well as in Classic Menu when the ‘Enable Accessibility Mode’ box is checked at log in.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Submit Push Notification for a User.
2. Log in with ‘Enable Accessibility Mode’ box check
3. Access Fluid Menu, note no count shows up.
4. Access Classic Menu, note 'Notification New Notification 1' does show up.
See reproduction in Filename = AccessibilityMode-Fluid-vs-Classic Menu.pdf
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document