When an Expense Report Line from a Travel Authorization is Marked as Non-reimbursable, It Is not Liquidating after the Second Budget Check
(Doc ID 2288754.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an expense report line is copied from a Travel Authorization, budget checked and subsequently marked as non-reimbursable it is not Liquidating after the second budget check.
1. Create a Travel Authorization
2. Budget check the Travel Authorization
3. Submit and fully approve the Travel Authorization
4. Create an expense report from the Travel Authorization
5. Submit the expense report
6. Log in as an approver and budget check the expense report. The Travel Authorization will liquidate at this point.
7. As the approver, update the expense line that was copied from the Travel Authorization to Non-reimbursable (personal expense).
8. Budget check the expense report (the expense report and Travel Authorization liquidation entries no longer exist) The Travel Authorization should be liquidated.
The travel authorization is not liquidated
The travel authorization should be liquidated
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document