EEX9.2: Error Appears On Expense Report Accounting Details While Approving Transaction
(Doc ID 2289018.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error appears when attempting to correct Expense Report Accounting Details while Approving transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as employee
2. Navigate to: Employee Self Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
3. Click Add button
4. Populate required fields
5. Click Summary and Submit hyperlink
6. Place a checkmark in box, and click Submit Expense Report button
7. Click Ok to confirm submission
8. Log in as first approver
9. Navigate to: Manager Self Service >Travel and Expense Center > Approvals > Approve Transactions
10. Click on the Report ID hyperlink under the Transaction ID column
11. Click Expense Details hyperlink
12. Click Expand All link
13. Change the distribution amount from 15 USD to 10 USD
14. Click Summary and Approve hyperlink
15. Click Save Changes button
16. Error is generated, click Ok.
17. Click on the Red Flag
18. Message is generated. Click Return button.
"Please enter or update the following information:
Accounting Detail -- The sum of distribution amounts must be equal the Expense Amount Accounting Ln1
19. Click Expense Details
20. Change the distribution amount back to 15
21. Click Summary and Approve hyperlink
22. Click Save Changes button
23. User still receives the same error
"Errors exists on the Expense Report.
Errors were found on the Expense Report. These errors must be corrected prior to holding the Expense Report."
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document