EEX9.1: VAT Value Not Properly Calculated On Expense Report Adjustment
(Doc ID 2289057.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT Value not properly calculated on Expense Report Adjustment
1. Expense Definition page for BU US003 - Configure VAT
2. Expense Type for Entertainment - other - Configure VAT
3. Update Profile for Employee KU0021 - Configure BU US003
4. Configure Transaction Configuration with no approval level
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
2.Create Expense Report for Jessica Bendetto
3. Submit ER - Status is now Approved for Payment
4. Stage, Pay and Update ER status - ER has now Paid Status
5. Create Adjustment for ER - Create two lines in Accounting Detail and submit for Posting
VAT Value is not properly calculated on Expense Report Adjustment
While creating Expense Report Adjustment VAT should be calculated with a correct value
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document