Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Viewing Expense Line Details through Expense History Budget Status Updates to ‘N’ in Fluid Expenses.
1. Create an expense report in fluid and submit
2. Approve expense report using classic pages (currently do not use fluid approvals)
3. Once the report is in a status of Approved for Payment, log into Fluid home page
4. Click Expenses tile
5. Click Expense History
6. Click the arrow to the right of the expense report
7. Click View Details button
8. Select an expense line
9. Run the SQL to view budget status. Budget status will say it is valid.
10. Click the Cancel button
11. Run the SQL to view budget status. Budget status will say it is ‘N’. It should remain as ‘V’.
Please see <replication steps> document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms