EAP: Pay Cycle Status stuck at Printed when using Minimum Amount Limits
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two Vouchers are created (one for over $0.53 and the other for $10.00) with Payment Method = ACH to be settled by Financial Gateway.
Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences page is setup for Minimum Amount Limits of $1.00.
When paying the Vouchers through the Pay Cycle, Payment Selection should select both Vouchers.
After Payment Creation is run, Pay Cycle Status is stuck at Printed status. The Financial Gateway Electronic Payments process is missing from the Pay Cycle Results section.
Pay Cycle cannot be completed.
When Payment Selection Criteria page is accessed, an error occurs.
Pay Cycle ACH payments have been printed and/or all check numbers have not been confirmed. (7015, 82).
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Bank Accounts
2. Modify a bank account so that Payment Method = Automated Clearing House has Settle By = Financial Gateway and Layout = CCD+
3. Create 2 vouchers (one for < $1 and one > $1) but point them to the bank account which was modified in step #1.
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences
Minimum Amount Limits setup
Per Paycycle: 1.00
Currency Code: USD
Per Payment: 1.00
Rate type: CRRNT
5. Navigate to Pay Cycle Manager -- Run payment selection and creation
6. Both the Vouchers in step #2 are selected
7. Pay Cycle Manager is in Status = Printed -- Financial Gateway Electronic Payments process is missing from the Pay Cycle Results section.
8. Click the Selection Criteria hyperlink on the Pay Cycle Manager page
9. Payment Selection Criteria page displays the above message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms