E-PORTAL: Unified Navigation Content Provider Node Not Set In Nav Collection, Only Local Node.
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Portal Technology
Using a Navigation Collection with a link for the Process Monitor of a content provider,
the following error occurs.
The Page being displayed when the link is clicked in the Navigation Collection is from Portal HUB not from the content provider as published.
Page is for Process Monitor in HUB.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Having Unified Fluid Navigation configured between Portal HUB and content providers HCM or FSCM
2. Create a Navigation collection in the content provider and add a link for the process monitor page of that provider
3. Use the tile wizard to create a tile and include the Nav collection as the data source to be displayed in a homepage of the content provider
4. The tile should appeared in the home of the Portal HUB for the user
5. Click the nav collection link for process monitor
6. You will see the page being displayed to be of the process monitor however not from the content provider but the process monitor from Portal HUB which is not correct.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use unified navigation with a link for process monitor page from a content provider(FSCM).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms