EAP: Matching Debit Memo In Recycle Status Due To Rounding
(Doc ID 2289686.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching generating Debit Memo in a Recycle Status due to differences between the Voucher Line Amount and Voucher Distribution Line Merchandise Amt.
1. Supplier setup for Debit Memo
2. DEBIT_MEMO Match Rule Control - Removed Rule 100 (No Receipts Found)
3. Add a PO where Price = 96.27482
a. Matching and Receiving Required but DO NOT create a Receipt
b. Since Rule 100 is removed from the DEBIT_MEMO Match Rule Control, Voucher should Match when it runs through Matching
c. Use DEBIT_MEMO Match Rule
4. Dispatch POs
5. Add Voucher Copy Worksheet from PO Only > Copy Selected Lines
6. Voucher is created
a. Unit Price = 96.27482
b. Voucher Total, Line Amount and Merchandise Amt = 96.27
7. Voucher Match Status Ready
9. Voucher is Matched
10. Debit Memo in Recycle Status
11. Voucher Total and Line Amount = -96.27 and Voucher Distribution Line Merchandise Amt = -96.28
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!