EAP: When Saving a New Supplier, Message is Received Although There is Nobody By That Name In SDN File
(Doc ID 2289760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving a new supplier, message is received although there is nobody by that name in the sdn file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set SES Score Threshold to 60.
2. Download and Import new sdn.xml file
3. Confirm that file was loaded
4. Ensure that AP_SDN_ADDRESS and AP_SDN_AKA_NAME search definition are both deployed.
5. Create a new supplier. Note the name is 'TAMANA JOHN'.
6. Try to save the supplier.
Message is received although there is nobody by that name in the sdn file:
'The supplier Name is on a Designated Financial Sanctions Listing
The Supplier¿s Name is on a Designated Financial Sanctions Listing. This
Supplier must be reviewed and validated as eligible for Payment.'
Note: Score is 80 although the supplier is new and it does not exist in the sdn file.
7. Update the Supplier Name from 'TAMANA JOHN' to 'TAMANA'.
8. Click Save.
The supplier is saved successfully without any message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document