REQUEST NEW LEARNING - STATUS NOT CHANGING FROM <REQUESTED> TO <DECLINED>
(Doc ID 2289975.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a learning request is submitted by Learner and the admin declines it, the learning request still appears on learner’s My Learning with status as ‘Requested’.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Learning Request based on a course or category
- Login as administrator and decline the Learning Request
- The learner receives a notification that is has been declined
- In the learning plan of the learner the learning request is still as requested.This needs to be on declined.
• Change the status of the learning request to “Inactive” when the administrator declines a request.
• Notify the learner AND MANAGER in email
• System stops displaying the declined request in learner’s “My Learning” list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document