Supplier Registration Address Changes Are Not Reflected When the Changes Happening in the Same Day of Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2290191.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration Address Changes are not reflected when the changes happening in the same day of supplier registration.
1. Register new supplier
2. Login approval and approve new supplier
3. Login as user. At supplier page change supplier status to ‘Approved’ and save
4. At Initiate Supplier Change, change address and then click on submit to approve the changes.
Note: The approved changes take effect in ‘Approval Date’ (07/19/2017).
Confirm changes and submit.
5. Login as approver and approve the changes
6. Login as user.
7. At Supplier Registration History cannot see the new address after changes.
Still showing the initial address.
8. At Supplier Change Request – View History, it is possible to see the proposed changes and status = ‘ Approved’
9. At Supplier page, the supplier status = ‘Unapproved’. Change to ‘approved’ and save.
10. At Supplier page tab address it is possible to see the new address created for the next day effective date (07/20/2017). But the current date is 07/19/2017.
The system should reflect the last changes even when this is happening in the same date of supplier registration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!