Cannot Lookup Contract Line at Eprocurement Requisition Page
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Lookup Contract Line at Eprocurement Requisition Page.
There is a problem in the search Contract Line page Line Details Requisition / Requisition.
The search Contract Line in the page Line Details Requisition not inform value in the search.
This is happening due to CNTRCT_ITM_SRCH record that validates SETID Contract with the SETID Category.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Set Control value is it the same of SETID defined for FS_24 record group.
2. Setup Procurement Contract
3. Attribute Item/Vendor
4. Add Contract Purchase Order
5. Dispatch Contracts
6. Create eProcurement requisition for the vendor/item above
7. Add the contract created above to requisition
8. Look up contract line. No contract is showing. Cancel.
9. Save and Submit.
Getting the message:
“Please enter a Contract Line Number or Category Line Number for item line 1. (10150,185)
The contract that you selected is not set up for Open Item Reference.”
Not able to save requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms