Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve a supplier registration form, the list questions are presenting the value and not the description of the answer provided (Example – the answer is showing ‘3’ and not ‘500 to 999’). One has to access Registration Details link when approving to find out the correct information.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create supplier registration.
2. Use the lookup button to pick an option from the list of values (in this case, the 3rd, 500-999 employees).
3. Log in as the supervisor VP2 and go to Manage Request Approval page or in Worklist (I tested both).
4. Here the approver sees the list line number (3) instead of the actual answer description to the list question(500-999employees).
5. Only if you access the Registration Details link, you can see the correct answer that was provided when submitting the registration form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms