Fluid Company Directory Profile Back Button Issues
(Doc ID 2290986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM HRMS 9.2 PUM 21
Issue: The Company Directory Profile back button text is inconsistent and takes you back to the Company Directory Home rather than the search results.
- In Company Directory, enter search text (something that will return multiple results)
- Select one of the people returned from the search results page
- Arrive at the profile page on Contact Information, back button in upper left says “Company Directory”
- From the profile page, click on any of the other links under Contact Information (Reporting Structure, Peers, Job Details, etc.)
- Note the back button changes to “Search Results”
- Whether you click the back button on step 3 or 4 above, neither return you to the most recent search results. Both return you back to the Company Directory Home page. I would not expect the name on the back button to change and in this scenario, I would expect to be taken back to the Search Results Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document