EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) Getting 'Imported 0 Journals - System ID (Unit, Journal ID, Date) Reference, Description:' Error, If Data Copied From One Sheet to Another
(Doc ID 2291075.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying data from one JRNL1_WS sheet (let's say JRNL1_WS_A) to another(JRNL1_WS_B) and upon importing with Edit option checked in set up, getting following error:
However if you import with out edit option checked and later edit the journal online, getting appropriate error message for which the journal is not valid.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Open the first template and the sheet which is having data
2. Open another template and create a new sheet
3. Add a header & Click to add 1182 lines [same no of lines in the first template]
4. Now copy data from first template for Unit, Ledger and Amount columns
5. Paste data in corresponding columns for the lines in second sheet
6. Import the data in second sheet
7. Now uncheck the edit option in set up and import
8. Edit the journal in PIA to see the actual error which was expected to be encountered in step 6.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document