Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AUTOSOURCE Process Runs To Success, But Requisition Is In Error With Sourcing Tolerance Error; Calculated PO Price is greater than the requested price plus the percentage of unit price tolerance.
Following Steps Demonstrate the issue:
1. BU Options- Sourcing Tolerance set to 5
2. Define Items- STD UOM is EA
3. Purchasing Attributes- Standard Price is .02
4. Item Supplier- Item has 2 Suppliers
5. Supplier UOM priority 1 supplier.
6. Item Supplier Priority 2 supplier. We will create the requisition using this supplier
7. Supplier UOM priority 2 supplier. Have two UOMs setup. CS is the default for this supplier
8. Unit of Measure Page setup CS and EA
9. Add a new requisition. Entered my item. Note that it defaults to price of $28
10. Also it defaults to the default Supplier which is SCM0000003.
11. Changed the supplier to SCM0000002
12. Note that the UOM changed to CS which is the default UOM for SCM0000002
13. I changed the UOM to EA and entered a QTY OF 50
14. Saved the requisition
15. Line Details. Shows correct supplier. Also defaults the sourcing tolerance from our BU.
16.Run AUTOSOURCE process
17.AUTOSOURCE shows it ran to success
18. Let’s check Sourcing Workbench. My requisition is in status of Error. Click on Error Messages tab.
19.Has message related to tolerances--Calculated PO Price is greater than the requested price plus the percentage of unit price tolerance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms