ERS 9.2: Workforce Sync Integration Broker Message Not Updating Compensation Correctly In FSCM
(Doc ID 2291168.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates to compensation data of HCM in Job Data in Correct History mode are not updating the Compensation record in FSCM but New rows added in Job Data in update mode for current or future are passing. Issue does not exist if using Comp Rate code Where Base Pay is set to Y.
1. Navigate to :Setup HRMS>Foundation Table>Compensation Rules> Comp Rate Code Table
choose Comp Rate code Where Base Pay is set to N. e.g: K1GCRF.
2. Navigate to Main Menu | Workforce Administration | Job Information | Job Data.
3. Select an active employee , Click on correct history , then Go to tab “Compensation” , Add row using code : K1GCRF (non base pay)
4. Click on Calculate compensate
5. Then click on save
6. Check the PS_Compensation in HRMS and FSCM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document