HCM TAM Recruiting Application Detail Report HRS_BIP_APPL Doesn't Include Uploaded Resume Or Other Docs When URL Configured FTP/FTPS/SFTP
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, URL/Site Issues
HCM TAM Recruiting Application Detail Report HRS_BIP_APPLN
When using FTP/FTPS/SFTP to configure the URLs supporting TAM
Note: Issue does not occur when the URLs are configured as Database Records
The resume and other documents do upload.
However, when the Print Applicant Details Report which calls Application Package: HRS_PRNT_APPLN is produced, the output document fails to include the uploaded resume or other document when enabled on the report run control page.
1. Logon and go to Careers, login or Register, Apply for any Job, e.g. ID 300365
2. During the Apply process, upload Resume and any other attachment.
3. Click Next through to complete the Apply for Job Activity Guide.
4. Exit the Careers site and go to Recruiting > Recruiting Home > Manage Applicant >
5. Find the same Job ID 300365 application.
6. Click Print the Applicant Report which calls Application Package: HRS_PRNT_APPLN.
7. Result: report is produced as expected but does NOT contain the uploaded resume. Tested using *.docx and *.pdf formats.
PDF does NOT include the Resume even though it uploaded as expected and can be opened from the Manage Applicant page link
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms