EAP: AP_PSTVCHR Fails at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.Step03 (SQL), Detail Offset Posting Method GST Enabled
(Doc ID 2291321.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher posting going to Error at AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.Step03 (SQL) only when the posting method is set to Detail offset and when the GL Business Unit (GL BU) on the voucher
is different from AP Business Unit (AP BU).
- Modify posting method to detail offset at Setup Financials > Install > Installation Options
- On the Product Options, Select Payables and set the Posting Method to "Detail Offset Method"
- Run the posting setup validation process at Accounts Payable > Batch Processes >Validate Posting Setup
1. Created Voucher for IND01 with reverse charge item
2. Change GL BU to another India GL BU
3. Run Voucher Posting for the Voucher
4. Process goes to no success at ABENDED at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.Step03 (SQL) -- RC = 1400
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document