Error (18032,1345) when Using the "Return to Previous Page" Link on View Current Team Profiles and View Team Historical Profiles Pages
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eDevelopment - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Return to Previous Page" link causes the following error in both the View Current Team Profiles and View Team Historical Profiles pages:
Return link can't find a previous page to return to. (18032,1345)
A possible cause is the use of the 'Back' button in the browser. Please choose an option from the menu, or use other links on the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as PS to PeopleSoft HCM PUM 21.
2. In the Manager Self Service home page, click the My Team tile.
3. Click the Related Actions drop down next to any employee name.
4. In the Related Actions drop down, select Development -> View Current Team Profiles.
4. In the Related Actions drop down, select Development -> View Team Historical Profiles
5. In the Current Person Profile or the Historical Person Profile page, click the "Return to Previous Page" link.
6. Note the above error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms