E-CLOUD: In Cloud Manager Image 4 The Elastic Search Node Is Not Being Setup Correctly
(Doc ID 2291720.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Cloud - Oracle Cloud
In Cloud Manager Image 4 the Elastic Search node is not being setup correctly when an environment is provisioned. The following issues were reported:
1. CallBack URL was not correctly setup
2. CallBack user PSAPPS password was not correctly setup
3. The handler for GETSECURITYVALUES_GET service operation was not activated by default
When an environment is provisioned with Elastic Search node, the Elastic Search node should be accessible from within the application
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a template for an environment based on a topology with an Elastic Search node
2. Create the environment based on this template
3. Once the environment is provisioned, login to the PIA and try to validate/ping the Elastic Search instance from within the application
4. The above mentioned errors will be observed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document