Enrollment Status Not Shown Correctly After Registration Starting From A Top Program
(Doc ID 2291983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enrollment status not shown correctly after registration starting from a top program
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Login to the ELM Application
2) Create a Class & Course (ex:TC1_24June2016), Main Program (ex: Main_24June2016) and Nested Program (ex: Nested_24June2016)
3) Rebuild Indexes for Course and Program
4) Register the Learner 347 in main program (ex: Main_24June2016) thru self service > Find Learning
5) Validate progress details under My Learning for main program:
6) Click the link for title main program (ex: Main_24June2016)
7) Click the link for title nested program (ex: Nested_24June2016)
8) Register Learner 347 in Nested_24June2016 (nested program) thru self service > Find Learning
9) Validate progress details under My Learning – After registration in the underlying program, go the Main Program again.
10) Click on the View Program Progress against nested program. Note: Class Status is shown as ‘Not Enrolled’ which is correct at the moment.
11) Now Enroll Learner in Class (ex:TC1_24June2016) by clicking on the class link.
12) Click Enroll
13) Click Submit Enrollment
14) then Click Return to Previous Page
15) again Click Return to Previous Page.
Issue 1: Here the Status should be Enrolled, but its coming as ‘Not Enrolled’.
16) Navigate to My Learning and click on the title link for Main Program (ex: Main_24June2016)
17) Click View Program Progress Link for the nested program (ex: Nested_24June2016).
Issue 2: Here the Status for the Class is shown as Not Enrolled which should be Enrolled.
But when we Navigate to My Learning and click on the title link for Nested Program (ex: Nested_24June2016).
There is shows the correct Status for the Class as Enrolled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document